DP World Wanderers Stadium Features and Layout
Using the DP World Wanderers Stadium map, lets help you find the best seat for your budget and desired experience.
- The Ellies Open East Stand – The only remaining original stand since the inception of the stadium in 1947. It is where the music and entertainment is located, the bands, the singing and mostly young fans across all race groups convening to a single cause – getting behind their teams, whether it is the DP World Lions or the Proteas or even the opposition side.
- Castle Corner – Are you into lifestyle experiences, Jacuzzis, sprinklers, waiter service and braai time? The Castle Sun Zone located at the Taverners Stand at the stadium is perfect for you and your family.
- Unity Stand – If you are obsessed with watching the ball-by-ball behind the wickets, The DP World Wanderers Stadium’s Unity Stand seat is perfect for you, family and buddies.
- McDonald’s SA Family Grass Area – Catering for families. The DP World Wanderers Stadium grass area is a non-drinking and smoking area. The McDonald’s SA family grass area is perfect for kids wanting to run around and for picnic day out in the middle of Johannesburg and the Sandton Area.
- Memorial Stand – Keen for a full shaded area all day? Need to be closer to the player tunnel? The Memorial Stand is the deal. The DP World Wanderers Stadium’s Memorial Stand is regarded by some as the best seat in the house. Upper Memorial Level 3 offers high end outdoor hospitality services.
- Centenary Pavilion – The Centenary Pavilion will make you feel like you are on the pitch and part of the game. You will feel more closer to the match than the umpire!