There are many ways you can get involved. The main way is to purchase your PinkDay ticket and pitch up in pink. Proceeds raised go to the Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital.
But you can also organize your own “Pledge Pink” day at your school, business, sports club – we’re calling it Pledge Pink everyday. You can encourage people to contribute, big or small, to this worthy cause.
Pink Day Everyday #PledgePink
- #PledgePink means we want to keep the cause top-of-mind constantly so that we can raise awareness, funds and help educate society at large.
- We want to extend the idea of wearing pink beyond a day.
- We want, whenever someone arrives in pink (consciously or unconsciously), for people to think, “Wow! There’s someone Plegde Pink and doing their bit”
- We want women, when they see pink on someone, to think about having a checkup.
- We want it to become part of the South African vernacular.
We want to focus on the campaign line, and use PinkDay as a national focal point, the powerful proof-point, but allude to do so much more.